Our consultants will develop with you a risk management system that ensures your organisation is meeting legislative compliance requirements and you are delivering the safest work environment for your employees.
- -Creation of organisational policies and procedures, management responsibility matrices and training programs to ensure compliance.
- -Development and improvement of hazard management including identification, reporting, incident investigation, controls, management reviews and internal audits.
- -Planning across legal requirements, risk management, safety objectives and improvement plans.
- -Control mechanisms including monitoring and measurement, injury management, claims management, rehabilitation and emergency plans.
- -Information management including document and data control, records, communication, consultation and safety committee meetings.
- -Establishment of fully functioning OH&S committees, together with education and training to ensure effectiveness.
- -Coordination of certification through the relevant statutory bodies, including contact to establish quotes, discuss the audit process and attendance on site during process audits.